Nam-Giao Do is an immigration attorney who advises individual and corporate clients on a wide range of family and employment-based immigration matters, including nonimmigrant and immigrant visa petitions, national interest waivers, petitions to remove conditions on residence, and naturalization.
- ExperienceWhile in law school, Nam-Giao served as a judicial extern for the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and interned with the Department of Labor’s trial office in Boston. As a student attorney with her Boston University’s Human Trafficking Clinic, she assisted survivors of sex trafficking and labor exploitation in obtaining immigration relief and exploring civil remedies. With a team of students and attorneys, she helped research and develop the first state-specific manual for lawyers representing human trafficking survivors. Prior to joining Lawler & Lawler, Nam-Giao worked for a boutique immigration law firm in the San Francisco Bay Area. She is fluent in Vietnamese and proficient in written French.
- Bachelor’s degree from the University of California, Los Angeles
- Juris Doctor degree from Boston University School of Law
- Memberships & Professional Associations
- Nam-Giao is a member of the California State Bar.
- Additionally, she serves as the Treasurer of the Vietnamese American Bar Association of Northern California
- Performs pro bono services with various legal organizations in the community.